Past research projects
- VIP - A Visual Interface for Promela
The objective of this research was to reconcile Promela with state-of-the-art visual modeling techniques for real-time systems, in particular UML-RT, and to provide suitable tool support.
- Visual Modeling and Formal Validation
This presents a collection of papers pertaining to the v-Promela notation and the VIP (Visual Interface for Promela) tool.
- Formal Modeling and Validation of Distributed, Object-Oriented Systems
This compendium presents articles on case studies in the modeling of distributed, object-oriented systems, using various modeling languages and tools.
- Message Sequence Charts and Message Flow Graphs
- Efficient, Parallel Protocol Implementation
- SDL, Real-Time and Quality of Service